Friday, January 30, 2009

Look.

The last time someone who wasn't me posted here it was August 2nd of 2008.
I tried to get an OFLM wordpress happening, but that didn't catch on either.
If no one else writes anything on here by February 2nd (six months by that point), I'm gonna go it alone. Starting fresh.
I do like picking out a color scheme.

Of course, everything I write will still be all about books because I'm all about books...

...having used them to fill the gaping voids in my life where most people have "experiences" and "relationships" ever since my desperately lonely only childhood (except for that imaginary friend!) and have trouble bonding over real things.

Hooray!

Does an imaginary friend count as social contact if it was a bear? I'm sure he was a thoroughly personified bear.

No comments: